SYNERGY WOOD™ WARRANTY
Synergy Wood™ products are covered by a five (5) year, limited warranty. The warranty begins on the date of manufacture. This warranty covers any defects in the coatings or workmanship of the coatings. Any item determined to be defective by a Synergy Wood Products representative will be replaced at no charge. Removal, re-installation and freight, to or from the job site, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty shall not apply to:
Because wood is nature’s product, when stained, variations in color and grain pattern are to be expected.
Although we select top quality woods, premium stains, and topcoats to create a high quality finished product, we will not be held responsible for variations in wood color or normal defects found in wood that include, knots, shake (lengthwise separation), wane and checks (slight splits) in all grades.
On some woods, including but not limited to, Ponderosa Pine, heartwood is present and is visible through all colors. Over time, the heartwood will “age” or darken when exposed to any source of light. This is a natural occurrence and is not considered a defect or cause for replacement.
All woods vary in color from shades of white, to red, to very dark.
Mineral streaks or spots may be visible and will not be considered defects. These are caused by parts of the tree absorbing minerals differently in one area versus another.
Unusual graining or color variations are not considered a defect or cause for replacement.
The colors online may vary from the actual wood boards. For a solid wood color sample, click here or call 866-791-6714. Before you place an order, make sure you've seen and approved actual wood color samples of the product.
Check your order to make sure you have the correct quantity, profile pattern, color and wood species - BEFORE you install. There is a tag on each bundle describing the product and a QR tag with installation instructions.
Do not install if you received the wrong product, damaged product or defective product. Installation of Synergy Wood products equals full acceptance of the products and its warranty. Once installed, the buyer accepts responsibility of the product and its care.
To maintain the 5 Year Limited Warranty, Synergy Wood products must be installed according to the instructions. Failure to follow instructions will void this product's warranty.
WARRANTY & REPLACEMENT POLICIES
A request for warranty or replacement material will be considered as follows:
1 Claim: In order to start a claim, the manufacture date and job number must be given in order to start the process. This information is located on the label affixed to each bundle of wood.
2. Damaged items: Goods shipped by Synergy Wood Products, Inc. were given to the carrier in good condition. Goods were packed with great care, using standard approved packaging methods. Synergy Wood inspects and photographs each shipment prior to it being shipped by carrier.
CARRIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKAGE IN TRANSIT
If you receive damaged goods, please follow these steps so that we can assure proper credit to you:
We are willing to assist you in every possible manner, but please be aware that if you fail to follow the above steps, your claim cannot be honored by the carrier or by Synergy Wood.
3. Replacements: Please note the reason for replacement of items. Synergy Wood will process replacement orders as soon as possible. Items that are claimed to be defective will be a charged item until Synergy Wood is able to inspect the item in question. If an item is found to be incorrect due to damage or having been incorrectly manufactured, a credit for that item will be issued. Any labor incurred by dealers will not be covered.
4. In-field rework: Occasionally an item may be made incorrectly. Synergy Wood would prefer to have the item returned for repair or replacement in our shop. If you decide to correct the error in the field, you must notify Synergy Wood before any work is done, for any appropriate credits. Failure to notify Synergy Wood will result in no credits being considered or applied. Synergy Wood will not warranty an item that has been re-worked or repaired in the field.
5. Defective finish: Complaints about defective finishes must be inspected by an authorized representative of Synergy Wood. Synergy Wood reserves the option of approving the field repair or returning / replacing the items in question. No action should be taken to repair the item in the field without written authorization from Synergy Wood.
6. Bowed, warped or bent wood: Most bowed, warped or bent wood can be used during the normal course of installation by cutting the board and using each end as a starter or ending piece. This normally will solve this issue. Typically, a 5% to 8% waste factor incorporated into a job will take care of any potential unusable portions of a board. Please visit our website for further information on how to use boards that are bowed, warped or have side bend. This information can be found under Frequently Asked Questions.
All of our products are 100% real, sustainable wood and American made at our plant in Sanford, Florida. Located just a few minutes from Downtown Orlando, our showroom is open to visitors Monday through Friday from 8am - 4pm. Can't make it to our showroom? Order wood wall board samples today.
3031 S Mellonville Ave 866.791.6714
Sanford, Florida 32773 firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Synergy Wood. All Rights Reserved.